Skip to main content
  • Do I need to speak Polish to join a degree programme?

No. Our Study in English programme offers courses taught in English. Each of 12 available study programmes are taught by English-sepaking proffesors and assistants, both at practical classes (studios) and theoretical classes (lectures). However, Polish classes for begginers are one of obligatory courses at each Faculty.

  •  Does school offer any form of accommodation?

Yes. We offer accommodation in a student dormitory belonging to Poznań University of Technology, which is located about 15 min walking and has a convenient tram connection with UAP. It is possible to apply for a double room (410 PLN / month) or triple room (381 PLN / month). While signing the contract, it is obliged to pay non-refundable fee of 100zł and  refundable one-month rent.

  • What kind of documents do I need to stay within the territory of Poland and study legally?

All applicants, who do not come from EU or EFTA countries and wish to study in Poland, are obliged to apply for a proper visa. When in doubt, we recommend contacting the nearest Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Poland. After being admitted, UAP will issue and deliver to you an official Letter of Acceptance, which will allow to apply for a student visa.
We kindly remind that staying in Poland without a proper visa may cause result in legal problems.

  • What about health insurance?

According to Polish law, foreigners who begin studies in Poland are required to have health insurance that covers the period of their stay in country. Applicants can submit a copy of their health insurance or a written statement in which they declare they will to join any private or public health insurance plan in Poland, as soon as they arrive.

  • Does your school offer any scholarships for international students?

Yes. Students with the best average grade from the previous academic year and additional scientific, artistic or sports achievements can apply for Rector’s Scholarship for good learning outcomes. See For Students → Scholarships and finantian aid

  • Do I have to deliver a portfolio applying for the Faculty of Art Education and Curatorial Studies?

Yes, a portfolio is also required for the theoretical programme.

useful guideline: Portfolio- how to prepare

  • How can I submit my application?

Please send a complete set of your application documents (digital full-color scans) together with a portfolio of your works to the following email adress:
After you have been accepted to our University, you will be required to present the original paper documents upon arrival.


  • Author: Szymon Dolata
  • Published on: 20.06.2018, 09:42
  • Last edit: 09.12.2022, 10:36