Application documents for Erasmus+ student exchange and Erasmus+ traineeship should be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) between 20 and 24 February 2023.
1. In the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, it is possible to spend a semester abroad at partner school with which the Magdalena Abakanowicz University of the Arts Poznan has signed an inter-institutional agreement.
The list of partner schools is available online and regularly updated. It is possible to apply for the exchange at a school that has not signed any agreement, however such agreement must be signed with the help of the UAP International Office.
International Office does not guarantee that the school the applicant is interested in will be willing to cooperate.
2. Both first- (BA) and second-cycle degree (MA) students are eligible to apply. Students are obliged to pay the tuition fee to UAP for the semester they spend abroad.
3. Student mobility cannot take place in the diploma semester.
4. Applications may be submitted by students who in the academic year 2021/2022 are not on dean’s leave.
5. Student mobility for studies should last no longer than 1 semester (at least 2 months). It is possible to extend your stay for an additional semester (only when you start your mobility in the winter semester).
6. In February 2022, candidates can apply for mobilities in the winter and the summer semester of the academic year 2022/2023.
7. Students may apply for an Erasmus mobility more than once at a given level of study, provided that the total duration of mobilities does not exceed the mobility capital of 12 months per level of study.
8. A semester passed at the receiving institution will be recognised at UAP provided that students obtain at least 30 ECTS (unless the study plan for the given semester specifies a different number of mandatory ECTS).
9. Participants of Student Mobility for Studies are obliged to carry out a study programme as close as possible to their major at UAP.
10. Students qualified for the mobility who attend Diploma Seminar are obliged to present a written permission of their promoter before starting their mobility.
11. Students qualified for the exchange who decide not to participate are obliged to inform International Office about their resignation as soon as possible.
Application documents should be submitted online between 14/02/2022 and 18/02/2022.
Application process is carried out for mobilities planned for the winter and the summer semester of the academic year 2022/2023.
Only a complete set of documents submitted within the deadline will be reviewed.
1. Application Form
note: Arithmetic mean of grades from the last two semesters refers to the grades obtained in the summer semester of the academic year 2019/2020 and the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021. For students of the 1st year of first cycle degree studies and the 1st year of the second cycle degree studies sonly the arithmetic mean of grades from the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021 will be taken into the account. Please leave this section empty – the arithmetic mean of your grades will be confirmed by the Erasmus+ coordinator after you’ve submitted your documents.
Three preferred partner institutions- please provide the names of 3 schools, starting from the one you are interested in the most (before making your choices, we suggest you check if the schools you are interested in offer majors/courses similar to those at UAP).
2. Cover Letter
Cover Letter should include at least :
note: Portfolio should include no more than 15 works. It should be submitted in a digital form.
4. Additonal but non-obligatory documents
note: Additional documents are not necessary, but they may increase the chances of being granted the
exchange in case of obtaining the same scores by several applicants.
1.There will be 20 places available for Student Mobility for Studies. If there are any additional places, people from the reserve list will be informed.
Application materials will be sent to the Recruitment Committee. Each Faculty will create a Committee consisting of 3 people. The Committee will evaluate the materials of the candidates representing their Faculty. Each of the 3 members of the Committee will evaluate the following:
– portfolio – on a scale of 0 to 5 points
– cover letter – on a scale of 0 to 5 points
The maximum score of the application documents is 30 points.
The arithmetic mean of grades form the two previous semesters (or one semester) will be added to the points awarded by the Recruitment Committee.
Points for additional documents:
– proof of knowledge of the language of the country which you plan to go (except for English) – 1 point
-proof of participation in mentoring programme for incoming students in the academic year 2021/2022 – 1 point
20 applicants with the highest score will be qualified for the exchange. The remaining candidates will be placed on a reserve list.
An appeal can be submitted to the Chairman of the Recruitment Committee Vice-Rector for Science and Research Mateusz Bieczyński, Ph.D. within 7 days form the official announcement of the results.
1. In the qualification process for a particular school, the following will be taken into account:
In the application form candidates will be obliged to provide names of 3 schools to which they plan to go. School listed under number 1 will be considered a priority. Each candidate may be nominated for the exchange to one of the 3 selected universities on the basis of the criteria mentioned above. In the event of exhaustion of places in a university selected as a priority by candidates with higher scores, the candidate will be nominated to the universities will be listed next.
International Office will send nominations to partner universities. Each university has its own recruitment procedure for Erasmus+ candidates. Nominated students are obliged to provide the
university in a timely manner with all required documents. Positive recruitment process should result in receiving an official Letter of Acceptance.
Nominees rejected by one school may not apply for nomination to another school.
The amount of grant in different countries from Erasmus+ programme for the academic year 2020/2021
|Country||Grant in € per month|
|Group 1 – Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg,
Norway, Sweden, Great Britain
|Group 2 – Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Malta, Germany, Portugal, Italy||500|
|Group 3 – Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, FYROM, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey||450|