Application documents for Erasmus+ student exchange and Erasmus+ traineeship should be submitted via email (email@example.com) between 20 and 24 February 2023.
1. In the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, it is possible to carry out a work experience placement in companies and institutions in an Erasmus+ Programme country:
2. Erasmus+ Traineeships may not be carried out in EU institutions o rany isntitutions managing EU programmes. Erasmus Traineeship may not be additionally funded by any other EU programme.
3. Traineeship should be related to the field of study of a particulat trainee. For our students this means art galleries, design studios, NGOs operating in the field of fine arts, animation studios etc. The institution, however, should be possible to verify.
4. Traineeships should last for a minimum of 60 days.
5. In the academic year 2021/2022, trainees will receive a grant for the period between 2 and 3 months.
6. Traineeship may start at the earliest in June 2022.
7. Candidates are obliged to find a place of the traineeship on their own.
8. The following groups of students are elligible to apply for Erasmus Traineeship:
9. You can benefit from exchenge abroad with Erasmus+ multiple times, either as a student or a trainee, but the total time abroad may nor exceed 12 months per cycle of study.
10. Students qualified for the exchange who decide not to participate are obliged to inform International Office about their resignation as soon as possible.
Application documents should be submitted to between 14 and 18 February 2022.
Only a complete set of documents submitted within the deadline will be reviewed.
1. Application Form
note: Arithmetic mean of grades from the last two semesters refers to the grades obtained in the summer semester of the academic year 2019/2020 and the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021. For students of the 1st year of first cycle degree studies and the 1st year of the second cycle degree studies sonly the arithmetic mean of grades from the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021 will be taken into the account. Please leave this section empty – the arithmetic mean of your grades will be confirmed by the Erasmus+ coordinator after you’ve submitted your documents.
2. Cover Letter
note: It should include at least your motivation to take part in the Erasmus+ Traineeship and the expected benefits it would bring to your future professional career.
note: Portfolio should include no more than 15 works. It should be submitted in a digital form.
4. Additional Documents
note: Additional documents are not necessary, but they may increase the chances of being granted the exchange in case of obtaining the same scores by several applicants.
1. There will be 8 places available for Student Mobility for Traineeships. If there are any additional places, people from the reserve list will be informed.
Application materials will be sent to the Recruitment Committee. Each Faculty will create a Committee consisting of 3 people. The Committee will evaluate the materials of the candidates representing their Faculty. Each of the 3 members of the Committee will evaluate the following:
– portfolio – on a scale of 0 to 5 points
– cover letter – on a scale of 0 to 5 points
The maximum score of the application documents is 30 points.
Points for additional documents:
– a confirmation from a foreign company/institution stating to accept candidate as a trainee – 1 point;
– proof of knowledge of the language of the country which you plan to go (except for English) – 1 point.
The arithmetic mean of grades form the two previous semesters (or one semester) will be added to the points awarded by the Recruitment Committee.
15 applicants with the highest score will be qualified for the exchange. The remaining candidates will be placed on a reserve list.
An appeal can be submitted to the Chairman of the Recruitment Committee Vice-Rector for Science and Research Mateusz Bieczyński, Ph.D. within 7 days form the official announcement of the results.
1. Students qualified for the traineeship are obliged to submit a written confirmation from a receiving institution that inncludes:
The confirmation should be stamped and signed by the person repsonsible for the traineeship.
Students who fail to submit the confirmation until the date mentioned above will no longer be eligible for the Erasmus+ Traineeship.
2. Students qualified for the traineeship under the Erasmus+ Programme will receiva a grant for each month of the traineeship.
|Country||Grant in € per month|
|Group 1 – Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Island, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg,
|Group 2 – Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Malta, Germany, Portugal, Italy||650|
|Group 3 – Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, FYROM, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey||600|